The Strategic Plan of Business Confederation of Macedonia is a starting point in the strategic planning process that sets the mission of BCM, the vision for the future, organizational values and strategic goals for the coming period. The strategy reflects the commitment to respect the high values of BCM for improving the business climate in the Republic of North Macedonia, creating opportunities for investment and development and improving the welfare and quality of life of the citizens of the Republic of North Macedonia.
By promoting the concept of responsible business conduct, we promote economic sustainability and long-term development of companies. The knowledge and attitudes of the Business Confederation of Macedonia are based on constant communication with its members – in-depth research, analysis and measurement of the situation in various spheres of social action at local, national and regional level.
Having in mind the identified priorities, the key areas of the BCM program for the period 2020-2024 are:
– continuous improvement of the business climate,
– support for entrepreneurship,
– Support to micro, small and medium enterprises (MSME), which are the basis of economic growth and reducing unemployment, as well as promoting human capital in the economy through training and education.
Strategic priorities and goals 2020-2024
1. Advocacy and lobbying
2. Partnership and cooperation
3. Information and counseling
4. Improving services
5. Education and professional development
6. Improved business climate
7. Institutional development