Montenegrin Employers Federation is a leader of the project Stronger Social Dialogue in Western Balkan Countries 2 funded by European Commission. Partners participating in project implementation are employers’ organizations of Albania, Macedonia, Serbia, The Republic of Srpska, Bosnia & Herzegovina.
The aim of the project is to strengthen the capacities of social partners in target countries that will contribute to social dialogue development at national and regional level as well as to harmonization of national to EU legislation in this area.
Target groups of the project are employers’ organizations along with their member companies, trade unions and governments in participating countries.
The main activities to be realized within the project are:
- 6 national workshops in social dialogue (tripartite workshops);
- 6 national panel discussions about the issues related to occupational health and safety (with EU experts involvement);
- production of publications and leaflets about OHS;
- Social Dialogue School organized in Skopje;
- Creation of video material in all project countries with an aim of social dialogue promotion;
- Creation of e-newsletter aimed at introducing the changes in the area of social dialogue;
- Regional conference in Podgorica;
- Regular website updates that will provide all information about the project and the state of affairs in the area of social dialogue in the countries.