The National CSR Awards isn’t just about recognizing big business for responsible and sustainable practices. It is about rewarding change; building platforms to learn, share and progress ideas; and encouraging the development of engaged and ethical business practices.
This year for the 9th time will be organized National CSR Awards. This event is design to acknowledge the companies who are implementing best social responsibility practices in Macedonia by the Coordinating Body for Corporate Social Responsibility and the Ministry of Economy of the Republic of Macedonia.
On 3rd June 2016 was published the call for applications for the award for best socially responsible practices of Macedonian companies implemented from 1 January 2015 to 1 June 2016. Submissions deadline is 15th August 2016. Participation is open to all companies registered in the Republic of Macedonia which will submit a complete application on time.
Prizes are awarded in the following categories:
- Relations with employees
- Ethical governance
- Market relations with suppliers, consumers or customers
- Environmental protection
- Community involvement
And this year, will be awarded recognition for best innovative project or practice.
Enterprises who are invest in the community may apply with maximum one application in each category.
Factors in in the evaluation:
- All enterprises registered in the Republic of Macedonia are eligible to participate;
- One enterprise can apply with only one project in one category; the enterprise can apply with more than one project only if they are in different categories;
- The decisive factor is not the amount of budget of particular practice, but the idea itself and the quality of the project, as well as the achieved results;
- The awarded practices will be selected by expert jury commissions;
- All applications, materials and data will be considered as highly confidential and will be available only to the project team and the jury members.
Awarded Applicant will be selected by expert juries according to predetermined procedures and criteria statues and they will be announced at a ceremony which is planned to held in October / November 2016.
In addition: The announcement of the award is on Macedonian and Albanian language.
National Award is organized consecutive third time, supported by the project”Social Responsibility for all”, which is co-financed by the European Union and implemented by the Business Confederation of Macedonia.